Although we are excited with the anticipation of our new house and looking forward to some change, I'm also feeling sad. We are leaving our Home of the last 5 years. This is where 90% of our marriage has happened. The place where both of our children have been born. We have had so many wonderful experiences here in Columbus, that the closer it gets to our move date the more I think that I don't want to leave!!! So we have been trying to make the most of the little time we have left. With only about a week until we move we have been having a lot of fun and doing many things for what seems like (but hopefully not) the "last time."
Last time to go SwiMmiNg with friends
Last time to splash in the fountains at the SpRaY pArK
Last time to ride the TrAiN at the Zoo1.jpg)
Last time to eat popsicles and play with friends in the backyard 
Last time to enjoy the trails and beauty of hOcKiNg HiLLs
I have made so many incredible friends out here, some that have already moved away and some that I am leaving behind, and I am realizing that this is the hardest part about moving..... All the "goodbyes" (thank goodness for blogs) I'm so thankful for each and everyone of my OHIO friends. You have all touched my life and made me better. I love each and everyone of you and I'll cherish all the memories.

10 comments:
It is a bitter sweet time but I think once you are settled in your new home you are going to love it. I love that you can decorate however you want and not have to worry if the landlord likes it or not. I can't wait to see the new house.
Hopefully we will be able to go to the pool one more time before you move!
We are so sad to see you guys go. You are going to still be close enough that we better see you...love ya.
You will be missed.It's too bad that our girls will miss being in nursery together. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of happiness.I will keep track of you with blogs and facebook.
Hey, where are you guys moving to? That is so exciting, but I understand. It was so hard to leave Cali. and the wonderful ward. Life goes on weather we like it or not. I don't like that, but it happens. Good luck o your move!!
I keep saying this, but we really did have it so good in Columbus for med school. It is always exciting to have new places to explore but the friends we do miss dearly!! Enjoy your last little while.
We are going to miss ya'll like crazy. You have such a great, cute family.
that post made me tear up! Good luck with the move. Call me soon.
I totally understand how you are feeling. Columbus is such a great place and we really were blessed to live there and share so many fun experiences with wonderful people like you! We still miss Columbus and it wil always hold a special place in our hearts. Enjoy your last few days there! Miss you guys!
How sad!! Last year when we moved away I was very sad. Columbus really grows on you and after a year of being gone I still miss OHIO and all my friends.
Post a Comment