
Ethan started pre-school this week and we were both SOOO excited about it!!!! It is wonderful. He LOVES it, his teacher is AWESOME, and he is friends with ALL the kids in the class. He is already learning so much and it's just the first week.

Molly was even excited on the first day.

I Love this picture above, she looks like she is reading to E.
She must thinks she is ready to go to school TOO!!!

These are some of Ethan's friends at school. It is going to be a great year!
When did he get so big?
5 comments:
Holy cow, you are doing really well. I don't do very good when my kids go back to school. Good job! He is such s cute boy.
So exciting!! I hope Mierae's first week next week goes just as well. I LOVED that pic with cute Molly too!
isn't it great?! gavin is way excited to have ethan in it with him and to have talmage again
!!
He looks so excited to go! I am sure that he is going to love being in preschool, and you will love the time to spend with just Molly.
He does look so big!! I love the classic backpack photo-- all excited.
Post a Comment