Ethan is supposed to have a dish night once a week and it has actually been like a month since I've had him do it. So tonight I decided would be a good night to re-start and since He can't do ANYTHING without his little shadow/buddy, Molly helped. It was so funny, but they actually made a great team and did a really good job. Maybe we should have a dish night every night?
13 years ago
7 comments:
That's right- make them earn their keep :)
Funny......seriously I need to have some kids, it would be awesome to have some help cleaning. :)
Yup, teach em young! :)
That is cute. How fun that they are buddies.
you are a genius! i am so doing this whenever we have kids.
I love it! Mine empty the forks, knives, and spoons. They are also required to help me cook or they don't get to eat. (ok, they get to eat, but they almost always help)
kids should have the new name of minature slaves. Ha ha love you
Post a Comment