My little Molly is growing up way too fast..... but that's just part of who she is. We read a few counting books last week and now she loves to try and count. Sometimes I feel like she wants to be able to do EVERYTHING her brother can do (and Mom and Dad.) She started the "I do it" phase about a month ago and lately she wants to do everything all by herself. From getting dressed to pouring her breakfast cereal to going potty!!!! She tries to do it ALL! I often forget that she is 19mo. She talks so much that lately when we are at the store people will ask me if she's 2 1/2. I say "no but she thinks she is!" It is really so much fun to watch her grow and learn and discover the world around her. I just wish she wasn't in such a hurry.
13 years ago
3 comments:
maybe we really need to get the girls together so that bella will slow down mollys chating and molly will speed bellareese up. i think it is my only option at this point. loveyou.
That is so cute! It's sad to see how quick they grow, but they get so happy with each accomplishment.
they definitely like to keep up with the older siblings...Hunter literally does and repeats so much of what carter does! I love that they are so close! I do often wish I could keep them little forever! They are so sweet!
Post a Comment