12.04.2009

Thanksgiving

It feels weird to be posting about thanksgiving cause as of Nov. 27th we have been all about CHRISTMAS! But I just got around to loading these pics, so for document purposes, here is our family on Turkey Day.
Scott's brother & family came in town and we had so much fun playing with cousins, laughing, and eating way too much! My refrigerator was literally bursting at the seams with food.
The Turkey was fabulous and I think I'm turning into my Dad in the sense that every year I want to out-do the last. So far this was the best turkey I've ever had so I don't know how I'll ever top it next year but I'm sure I'll try :)

I also hit some good sales with Michelle and we went to Kirtland to see all the Nativities, which was so beautiful. It was freezing but thankfully the snow they kept saying we were going to get never came. It was such a great weekend, Thanks for coming guys and we are even more excited to see you and the rest of the family all next week.

2 comments:

The Sorensen Family said...

Just know our girls could be the triplets my girls wore that exact shirt today that molly has on. The family pic as the header is to die for. love and miss you all

Michelle Y said...

We had such a great time with you guys. Thanks for hosting such an incredible Thanksgiving meal. The Black Friday shopping was also a blast!