12.16.2009

A Magical Week

We just got back from a week in Orlando at Disney World and we had a blast!!! All 26 of us!
We met up with most of the Yeates crew for a week of fun and thankfully all of Ethan & Molly's cousins were there. We went to parks almost everyday and then came back to the hotel to swim all night. The kids both had so much fun and haven't talked about anything else since we've been home. Scott and I had a great time too. I'm just glad I survived 6 days at Disney. I still feel exhausted.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah Lunt said...

How fun! That looks like the perfect family vacation..great memories!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Really, how fun!! What a great trip for your kids too.

Cammie said...

Wow! 26 Yeates, what a great trip!

Vaughn Mathis said...

How fun. You'll have to let me know how Disney was with a 2 year old.

We are wanting to take V, but we are not sure about what age to start taking him.

I used to go every year before I met Trev, so I am having major withdrawls!