I was going through some stuff this week and found one of Ethan's past Halloween costumes. So I thought I'd put it in with all the other random dress-up stuff (My mom made this cute doctor outfit two years ago.) It has now become Molly's outfit of choice, and has even replaced Batman Ballerina (see picture below). She likes to call them her "daddy pants," and I'm sure it's only a matter of days before she becomes Dr. Molly Ballerina since her tutu is always a must. Oh and if you can't tell by the picture, her favorite bear-bear has a little doctor costume on as well.
Molly loves to dress-up. She is constantly changing clothes throughout the day, putting on hats and sunglasses, accessorizing with purses, and her absolute favorite, shoes!!! She likes moms high heels the best, but Ethan's snow boots come in a close 2nd.
5 comments:
Oh, I need to see those cute kids of yours. That outfit of Molli's is hilarious!
That picture of Molly, Scott and bear-bear is so cute!
Don't you just love the things kids come up with? Especially when they are in trouble.
Molly is a doll! We are loving dressing up at our house these days as well. I love your cute door hanging puppet show. Alyssa got a few puppets for Christmas so I may have to follow your lead and make one myself. Ethan looks so grown up in his stylin' glasses!
that is hysterical! Such funny kids! How's the weather lately?
How fun......kids are so cute.
Post a Comment