Emily that is so cute. So I have to ask Where do you display these? What do you use to antique them? That is the last thing that I need to do with mine.
I have a shelf in my living room that I use for all of them. But you can put them anywhere. For the antique look I just use chalk-ink. You can get it at any scrapbook store. It looks like a small ink pad but it goes on like chalk. Hope that helps. I can't wait to see the ones you are making.
9 comments:
Emily that is so cute. So I have to ask Where do you display these? What do you use to antique them? That is the last thing that I need to do with mine.
I have a shelf in my living room that I use for all of them. But you can put them anywhere. For the antique look I just use chalk-ink. You can get it at any scrapbook store. It looks like a small ink pad but it goes on like chalk. Hope that helps. I can't wait to see the ones you are making.
The letters look really cute! Just like all of the one's you have made though...
Very cute!! Where do you get your letters? Michaels? Anyways, you do a very good job on them. Looks like fun:-)
I wish I could just buy some that would work for me, but NO! I have like to be difficult so I cut my own.
Very cute Em. I love them!
Wow, I am impressed! Do you guys own a scroll saw?
I want that spring sign bad. Please ignore your birthday gift now.
I want that spring sign bad. Please ignore your birthday gift now.
Post a Comment