3.04.2008

Putting my belly to good use.....


Ethan has finally realized that my huge belly actually serves a purpose other than his baby sister, it is also a race track! Let's just say that once this new found track was discovered it has provided HOURS of fun (can you tell it's winter.) He now insists that I sit on the couch so the he can race his cars down the "mountain". Too bad for him in a few week it will HOPEFULLY be gone,
RIGHT????
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Letti said...

Thats cute Emily. I am glad that you were able to get it on film.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Been there done that. Jackson called my stomach the mountain as well. The sad thing is when there is still a mountain left after the baby is born.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Excellent and creative put to use!! Very fun photos and memories for both Ethan and his baby sister!

Jessica said...

That is great! Only a few weeks left? I am so excited for you.

Annie said...

Well at least the giant belly is good for something! I'll have to enlighted Julia to it's creative uses.

The Alands said...

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you are having a great day.