This is a first for me, I have never been snowed in before, they even canceled church for tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't really complain about that, but for us it just means another day sitting around our house with nothing to do. At least today we got out and played a bit in the snow, which Ethan liked, but we literally have nothing to do. Hopefully mother nature just wanted winter to go out with a bang and this is the last of it? I am keeping my fingers crossed. As for the b-day plans, my hot date that I was really looking forward to has been put on hold. But my boys were very sweet and made me a delicious cake which I greatly appreciated.
13 years ago

8 comments:
Julia was super bummed that she didn't get to play with Ethan. I'm sorry about your b-day. Snow is never a present we ask for. This is a crazy amount of snow. We will have to make up for it and do something really fun next week for your birthday-and you better bring Ethan over for your hot date too because it would make Julia a very sad girl otherwise.
Happy Birthday Emily!
Happy Birthday! We are now getting rain, I don't know which one is worse rain or snow. Either way I am more than ready for spring.
That is so sad that you were snowed in on your birthday!! Its pretty crazy how much snow we've gotten. Hopefully we won't be snowed in much longer, I know I'm getting a little crazy not being able to go anywhere!
Happy Birthday! I can't believe how much snow we have gotten. I hope that you are able to get and celebrate your birthday soon.
That is seriously so crazy that you guys were snowed in your house all weekend. I hope you still had a great birthday and get to go out on your HOT date soon! 26... wow you're getting old like the rest of us! :)
Happy Birthday! Hope the snow melts fast :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! Sorry this is late... We just got back in town, but i'll call ya tomorrow!! love ya darcy
Post a Comment