Molly Yeates
March 26th, 2008
Born at 9:04 am
8lbs. 19 in.
She is so sweet and perfect, we can't get enough of her. Ethan likes to tickle her and laughs at all her funny noises, Scott just wants to hold her all day, and I just love everything about her.
19 comments:
Congratulations on going home. Molly is so cute. I think she looks like Ethan. Hopefully we will get to meet her sometime soon. I hope you are feeling okay. These first few days are the worst, it will get better.
So glad you are all home and doing well. She is so sweet and looks so much like Ethan. Hope you are recovering well and you are getting some rest. Congrats again!
Welcome Home Molly. Emily she reminds me of you. I am so excited for you to have a daughter. She is going to be one lucky girl.
She is so cute. I love the headband. It is perfect with that cute outfit. Girl clothes are the funnest.
Congratulations! She is precious. Soooo cute! Maybe we will have to see you sooner than later to get to hold that little girl. I'm sure she'll have Scott wrapped around her finger soon enough. ;)
~Rachel, Eric, & Bella
She is sooo cute! All I see is Ethan!
Welcome Home Emily and Molly. Molly is the cutest name, I love it!! She is so pretty and looks very cute in her girlie clothes. How fun to have a girl:-)
Love the name, love the outfit, love the pictures! Can't wait to meet her in person (when will that be, by the way?) She's such a doll...those Sorensen genes are STRONG, aren't they?
she is breathtaking
Congrats Scott and Emily.
What a doll, we will have to make a visit soon!
Yeah she's here and she's beautiful!!! I love the name! So cute and it fits her perfectly! I love all the pics and Ethan looks so happy! How fun! Wish we were there to hold her!
yeah i get to see her in a week!!! she is so precious!! i'm afraid she's going to get me hungry for another baby!!!
OHHHh! So cute and so fun to have a girl! Ethan is such a sweet big brother! Glad you are feeling well! I'll bring you some yummy dinner soon!
She is so adorable! Congrats!
Congrats! Ethan and Molly are adorable. She is definitely Ethan's twin. We can't wait to meet her!
Thanks for the stats! Molly is darling and Ethan looks so in love with her!
are you so glad its over??? Congrats, she definately has your genes...although one of them kinda looks like scott a little to me. She's a cutie. When are you guys gonna be in Utah next?
Post a Comment