5.08.2008

The Hills


Hocking Hills that is. We went camping with some friends this week, ohio style. It was so much fun hanging out with our friends and hiking around hocking hills, which is absolutly beautiful. We stayed in some sweet "cottages", roasted marshmellows, and Ethan loved throwing sticks into the fire (go figure). We are already planning our next trip.

7 comments:

Our Sweet Life said...

You are an inspiration to us all Emily. I think it is great that you went camping with Molly still being so little. It is fun to see all of the pictures from your camping trip.

Ormeeheads said...

I am so Ohio sick!!!

Margo said...

You are amazing. I have never seen anyone recover so well from a c-section. I want to know where you guys went. My kids are begging to go camping.

The Reed Family said...

That place is gorgeous! That is one thing I am looking forward to in Puerto Rico...exploring the beautiful beaches and rainforest where we can do things like this that we would never see anywhere else!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

Love the OHIO picture! kudos for camping with a newborn! we are planning an ohio trip. if we make it to cbus, we should try to get together.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Thanks for the great getaway! It was fun to see the kids run and play hard together. And yes, Molly was a perfect angel "camping."

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun!!
Glad that you guys are having some fun while Scott has some time off. Enjoy!!