5.11.2008

Happy Mother's Day


I can't even begin to express how much I LOVE these kids!!!
I love how happy Ethan is every morning as he bounds into my room and jumps on the bed to say "good morning Mom."
I love the sparkle in his big brown eyes.
I love his curiosity, (even though it often gets him in trouble.)
I love how quick he is to forgive, and how he's ever more quick to say sorry.
I love how excited he gets when he learns something new.

I pretty much love everything about Molly, she is such a perfect little angel.
I love the cute faces she makes.
I love that she has started to smile.
I love what a good sleeper she is.
I love holding her and kissing her a million times a day.

I love watching them grow everyday.
I love that they are mine, and I'm so thankful to be a Mom.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessica said...

You have two cute kids. You are such a great mom! It was so fun seeing you guys last week. Happy Mothers Day!!

The Alands said...

They are so cute!! happy mother's day!

The Sorensen Family said...

I agree they are perfect!!!!! They are so lucky to have a mom as perfect and wonderful as you:)
love you
lex

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Such a darling photo of Ethan and Molly together! What fun siblings they are going to be for each other.

The Reed Family said...

Hey I just got your baby announcement! So cute! where did you order them? Also have you ever done any digital scrapbooking? Call me when you can

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

That was so sweet to read and I love that picture of Ethan holding Molly! You are such an awesome mom!