7.19.2008


Here is my latest project. We made these cute firecrackers for this months craft night and I really love the way they turned out. I made a set just like them last year but I like these ones way better. It's just too bad I'm already giving them away to someone else because they look so cute up on my shelf. Anyways great craft Ashley it was so much fun to get together with everyone.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

That's it! No one is slowing you down! I love all your crafts you post! I wish I was there doing them with you because we all know I am not creative! You are so talented em! keep them coming!

The Sorensen Family said...

um are you giving them to me?????
ha ha they turned out awesome

Ben and Michelle said...

They turned out great!! I wish I was as crafty as you.