7.14.2008

My Baby's THREE!!!


My sweet little boy is three years old today and I can easily say they have been the best three years of my life. He brings me so much joy and happiness. I mean, I can't even look at his smiling face without smiling myself. He loves to be silly and play funny games. He has the best sense of humor and thinks just about anything is funny. I love his creativeness and funny imagination. He is very good natures and kind at heart and I have really enjoyed watching his personality grow and develop. We have had some really great times over the last 3 years...So here are some of the highlights. I Love you E! Happy Birthday



4 comments:

Letti said...

Happy Birthday Ethan!

Annie said...

Oooh Happy Birthday Ethan! I can't believe it's been three years. Where does the time go. I loved looking at the pictures of his last three years. He is the sweetest little boy and we just love him. I hope he has the best day. We need to get together to celebrate!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

What a handsome guy Ethan is--3 years has flown by! He has had some awesome Halloween costumes...I still love the blue punk rocker hair and he was such a hunk as the doctor last year in his little scrubs. Have a great day!

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

yeah.... happy birthday!! i was thinking about him this morning!!! :) Hope he has a fun day! I'll see ya soon.