That's what we named our pumpkins this year, and by "we" I mean E. (he also named grandpa's pumpkin salad.)Thomas was a bit deformed so we gave him a marker face with lots of crazy hair. E helped Dad clean out Hotdog for the carving.
I love the handle for the nose on Ethan's pumpkin! Very creative! Hot dog looks very scary too! I love it! I can't wait to see Ethan and Molly's Halloween costumes! Don't you love love the holidays when you have kids?
Wow, those turned out really cute. Ethan's pumpkin names are hilarious. Sorry we didn't get to stop and chat the other day, we need to have y'all over before we move!
3 comments:
I love the handle for the nose on Ethan's pumpkin! Very creative! Hot dog looks very scary too! I love it! I can't wait to see Ethan and Molly's Halloween costumes! Don't you love love the holidays when you have kids?
Wow, those turned out really cute. Ethan's pumpkin names are hilarious. Sorry we didn't get to stop and chat the other day, we need to have y'all over before we move!
The kids look really cute in their costumes. I hope that you had a great Halloween!
Post a Comment