I would LOVE more than anything to say that I posted this picture to brag about an upcoming vaccation......but instead I'm posting to say CONGRATS DANNY!!!! I'm so EXCITED for you!!!
My baby brother just opened his mission call last night and he is going to Costa Rica (obviously) at the end of Jan. I think I'm going to start making my plans now to visit him in two years when he is done.
5 comments:
I went to Costa Rica in high school and it is the most amazing place. He is going to love it. Congratulations and you really should go and visit him when he's finished.
Oh, I'll go with you Emily. Your kids are so cute!
i'm going to costa rica next week...i LOVE spanish speaking missionaries. central america is the best (not only because i served there, but the people and the food are amazing!)
that place gives PR a run for the money! It's gorgeous!
Yeah!!! That is so exciting... all those boys going on Spanish speaking missions!! How cool!!
Post a Comment