11.19.2008

Crafty

If you know me you'll know that I always like to have a "project" to be working on. Well it's that time of year when I usually have several. And lucky for me, I have actually been getting them finished (as opposed to piling them up in my basement like so many unfinished ones) So here are a few things that have been keeping me busy lately..... I finally got my "THANKS" done! Just in time. (Lex & Jen, I still like the way yours turned out so much better. I wish I would have used that same paper. Oh well!)
This cute Block snowman is from Andrea's craft night. This is E's personal fav.

I was partly in charge of our ward's Super Saturday last weekend (which was crazy, but so fun!)
We made these cute "Gratitude Jars" for thanksgiving.

Now I just need to fill it up with all the things we are thankful for....I asked E what he is thankful for and he said, "School, the store, and Disneyland."

We also made these boards(above) to hang stockings from, and the Joy Blocks(below) for Super Sat.


*All the vinyl lettering came from allysattic

8 comments:

The Alands said...

Those are so cute, I love the stocking holder. They really could pass for twins and they would be cute twins.

sorensens said...

Love them all. They look great!

Jen Holtkamp said...

wow em i'm impressed those look great! i have yet to venture out to any super saturday...

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

Looks like there's quite a few stocking hooks on that board...better keep those cute anklebiters comin. Or are you expecting me for Christmas?

emilyy said...

Julie I've got a stocking with your name on it.

Sarah Lunt said...

so cute! sorry i missed the game and visiting with you guys tonight.

Jessica said...

they are all so cute Emily!! You did a great job on them. I love allysattic too :-)

Cammie said...

Those are fun. I have agree with Ethan, the snowman is great!