11.14.2008

Let's compare

Everyone is always commenting on how much my kids looks alike. So I thought it would be fun to dig up some old photos of E at this age and do a little comparing.
(the outfits weren't planned...just a funny coincidence)



Not exactly identical, but I think they could pass for twins.

It is so cute how they have all the same features, but M is so girly looking and E is all Boy.


I guess everyone is right....they do look so much alike.

9 comments:

Krystal Trapnell said...

Wow, they do look alike! Cute!

Mimi Crisenberry said...

I cannot believe it, they are seriously identical! Great comparison photos, I loved looking at them.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Molly is certainly the girl version of Ethan. Either way they are way stinking cute!!!

Jessica said...

They totally look a like, I would have never thought that. Seeing the pictures side by side really shows it. So fun !!

Vanessa said...

They look so much alike, you're right, they could definitely pass for twins!! they are just so cute!

The Reed Family said...

Those were really fun to see! The sweater kill me! THat is so funny! I think the ones in the bath are the most alike! All the others are close but there is just something dainty about Molly, maybe the eyes and dimple? Whatever it is she is beautiful and what a good idea to do the comparison. People here in PR ask if my kids are twins all the time, three times last week alone...are you kidding 4 and 1? they are crazy!

Ormeeheads said...

It's a little creepy, I can't tell them apart in the bathtub! My boys look nothing alike.

Mango said...

They look so much alike! They are both so adorable! How are you guys? Are you going to be in Utah or California anytime over the holidays? I would love to see you!!!

Michelle Y said...

So cute, they definately could pass as twins in the pics.