I've been trying to do a little packing everyday. Unfortunately for the kids I've already packed up half the toys and more than half the books. (let me just say it has been so nice to have 1/2 as much junk to clean-up everyday, and they haven't missed any of it. I think we might even keep the toys packed after the move too.) So since I was packing books I finally got around to "fixing" all the broken ones. Duct tape has so many wonderful functions, I love it!
The picture above doesn't even show all the books I had to "fix." Some were broken beyond repair so into the trash they went. Many others are missing a few pages (M likes to eat books!) I think every book we own has at least one piece of tape on it!
My kids LOVE to read!!!
6 comments:
The must be speed reading.Were are you moving to?
They not the
This makes me laugh. I have a huge pile of "to be fixed" books myself. Isn't it sad that it actually makes me feel happy to know that you have one too?
Hey when are ya'll moving? Seriously I think moving is the worst, but I guess if you like packing it might not be so bad? or is it just trips you like packing for? Anyways good luck with that cause I think moving and packing is one of the worst things ever.
dude i love that so much it made laugh!!!
I'm so happy to know I'm not the only mom with a pile of books that needs to be "fixed!" Our problem is that they usually end of being library books...
Post a Comment