I made a door hanging puppet show for the kids and they love playing with it. It was really easy to make and we have been having a lot of fun with it this week. Actually they love it so much that it is already falling apart.
Loved the Puppet show Ethan and Molly.. love Grandma S
What a fab idea! Looks like a ton of fun! I may steal this idea someday! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and are surviving up there!
That really is cute. You are going to have to show me how you did it. We miss you guys. We really need to get together soon!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Loved the Puppet show Ethan and Molly.. love Grandma S
What a fab idea! Looks like a ton of fun! I may steal this idea someday! Hope you guys had a great Christmas and are surviving up there!
That really is cute. You are going to have to show me how you did it. We miss you guys. We really need to get together soon!
Post a Comment