Mitch loves baths! I mean what baby doesn't? So he was a little jealous tonight when his sister got one and he didn't. I put Molly in her special oatmeal bath (cause that's how we roll around here, 3 yr old spa treatments!) right after dinner and went back to the kitchen. I knew Mitch was in the bathroom but figured there was no way he could get into the tub. A few min later I hear a big splash, but no worries cause there is no way that Mitch could climb into the tub? Seconds later I hear Molly call out "Mitchy is in the bath with me!"
Yep! He climbed into the tub! Seriously, nothing is safe around here.
Just to show the height of our tub, and why I mistakenly thought he couldn't climb in.
1 comment:
wow he is a clever one! How funny! you need a gate for the bathroom now :)
Post a Comment