3.19.2011

Be Specific

The kids found some boxes today and were pretending they were "houses." Trying to make it even more fun I gave Molly some markers and said "Why don't you go and decorate your house." (pointing to her BOX) Then I went back to making them lunch. Molly called excitedly through the window for me to come look at how pretty she had made "her house" look. I came outside to find this!!

Lesson learned... Be very specific when telling your 3 year old that they can color their house. Thankfully the markers were washable and came right off, but not without many, many tears of a sad little girl after realizing her mistake. I'm sure it didn't help that I was laughing at her out of cuteness while she bawled.

2 comments:

ty and megs said...

oh my that's funny! and cute! and hooray for washable markers!

Evaly said...

That's so cute!