Mitch has been really fun lately. He is clapping and waving and getting closer to walking everyday! Yikes!! He is a really good eater, and by that I mean he loves to eat!! Usually he acts like he can't shove his cheerios in his mouth fast enough. And when the food runs out he bangs his tiny fists on his tray until there is more. He is such a happy fun kid who can always make me smile.
This is the only way I can ever get anything done.
And this is what it usually looks like when I'm making dinner.
He is a crawling disaster. Good thing he's so cute!
On a side note I had a wonderful 29th b-day this week. I got a shiny new saw and have way too many projects in mind I don't know where to start!?!?!!
I thought my mom would like this picture :)
6 comments:
I feel the exact same way with Davis. Disasters every where we go. I need a gate! Climbing the stairs is his favorite thing. I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday. The kids are getting so big!
happy birthday!! can't wait to see all your new projects. :)
Love that you got a new saw--that is awesome!! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! My kitchen looks like that too!
happy birthday. love the font of the blog!
happy belated birthday! i hope it was wonderful! and what an awesome present!
Post a Comment