3.23.2011

Just in time

I've been working on this wreath for a few weeks now and I'm happy to say that I finished it just in time for the first snow fall of spring. Yep! It's going to snow tomorrow! Aaaahh!!! Enough already. Well at least it is spring inside my house, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will be outside enjoying the SUNSHINE very, very soon!
Oh, and if anyone is wondering where the pastel felt came from, (cause if you've ever looked in the store for some you will know that there is no such thing!)
I got half of the colors from my amazingly organized mother who just happened to have a plethora of felt that she so willingly and lovingly sent my way!!! Thanks mom:) and the rest I dyed myself with food coloring. found here. I used acrylic felt from Joann's instead of wool felt and I didn't get as good of results. But I like the outcome, and it makes me happy to look at even if it's snowing outside.

4 comments:

Evaly said...

So so cute!

Annie said...

That really is so cute emily. You are so talented with all that crafting stuff!

ty and megs said...

it turned our darling!!

The Reed Family said...

i love it!!!!!