12.23.2012

cookies

My Favorite Holiday Tradition

A few months ago my electric hand-mixer broke and I still haven't gotten around to buying a new one.  It was such a pain to mix the cookie dough and frosting by hand, (especially the frosting) my forearms cramped up pretty bad, but for some reason I think it actually made a difference.  Maybe I'm crazy, but I think these are the best cookies I've ever made, they taste sooo good, and I think it was the old fashioned mixing by hand that did it.  So now I will have to decide next year, when I hopefully will have a new electric mixer, if it's worth it???
 
 
On thurs I got to help at Molly's class party and her teacher was nice enough to let Mitch tag a long.  He fit right in with all the 4-5 year olds. (he was even taller than a few of them)

No comments: