....we like to party.
Last night was our Ward Christmas party / Talent-show / Rock Concert. It was awesome!! Easily the best ward Christmas party I've ever been to. It was so much fun, and I'm pretty sure we have the MOST talented ward out there, cause it was AWESOME!

Molly and Mitch had so much fun dancing with all their little friends.
Last night was our Ward Christmas party / Talent-show / Rock Concert. It was awesome!! Easily the best ward Christmas party I've ever been to. It was so much fun, and I'm pretty sure we have the MOST talented ward out there, cause it was AWESOME!

Molly and Mitch had so much fun dancing with all their little friends.
Ethan on the other hand was "too cool" to dance because none of his friends were dancing. But if you know Ethan you will know that this was VERY VERY hard for him to not get up and bust a move. (he is one of those kids that hears music and can't help but dance.) He did throw out a few sweet moves from his knees, it was pretty funny watching him try so hard NOT to dance. Scott tried to tell him to go and dance with the girls, and he got pretty embarrassed. I sure Love that kid
No comments:
Post a Comment