3.27.2011

a FAIRY wonderful day


Happy birthday to our Molly-girl!!!



She has been waiting for this day with anticipation and excitement since Christmas was over, and it didn't disappoint. She had such a fun birthday and was definitely one happy little fairy. We had a party with her little friends and they were all so cute. The girls all got fairy wings and skirts and did lots of dancing. They decorated wands, played fairy games (musical flowers, sleepy fairies, & fairy freeze tag), and of course had cupcakes and presents. Now we have dolls and pink everywhere, several new choking hazards, and she has already started to plan next years big day. We love you Molly.



I didn't know that I bought trick candles for her cake and it was pretty funny watching her try to blow them out. Actually I think it is kind-of a good idea because it gave me time to get lots of pictures.

I got the idea for the fairy party here. And the wings & skirts were so inexpensive, yet surprisingly really nice. All in all it was a fairy good day!

3 comments:

The Reed Family said...

so funny emily! she looks adorable!

Jen Holtkamp said...

oh my gosh! she is so cute! i hope i have little girls! :) -jen

Braden and Julie Reynolds said...

What a perfect blend of you & Scott she is. She's a cutie.